€60.00 - €80 per hour
.NET Software Architect
Location: Stockholm (or can work remotely)
6 month contract starting 2020-12-07
Our retail customer is looking for a software engineer with an architect proifile. You will be a part of a cross functional recently established agile product team working with a range of end-to-end custom-built solutions. Taking lead and actively seeking ways establish a cloud and service-oriented architecture. You will work alongside the Product Owner and have the chance to build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems.
This is a highly collaborative global organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit where creativity is encouraged.
* Design, develop and support the systems solutions in the product.
* Translate strategies and requirements into modern and scalable solution designs.
* Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative designs.
* Collaborate with other product teams (local and distributed) to help and provide the best end-user experience.
* Seek opportunities to automate, document and improve processes.
Key background required:
* Ability to read, understand, write and review code (C#/.NET).
* Experience of API, microservices, and system integration architecture.
* Multi-year experience in Cloud (Azure/Kubernetes), CI/CD, containerization and test automation.
* Good knowledge about best practice regarding Life Cycle Management of Identities
* Experience from large global complex system landscapes
* Experience from Agile way of working (SAFE or similar)
They are interviewing quickly so if interested please click apply ASAP with your CV and I will be in touch with further details.