£30 - £40 per hour
Role - Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Engineer
Duration - 6 Months
Location - Bristol
Rate - £30 -£40 Per Hour
I am recruiting on behalf of a company who are looking for an EC&I Engineer to start asap in their Bristol office.
They are seeking someone with experience in CE Marking and technical documentation as well as electronic control systems.
A strong understanding of safety related control systems is a strong advantage (EN 13849 or EN 62061, EN 61508)
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong electrical design knowledge - AutoCAD, E-Plan ideally
- CE Marking and producing technical documentation
- Safety Related Control Systems
- Electrically powered machines and electronic control systems experience
- Understanding of motion and controls and software development is an advantage (motors, drives, encoders, sensors)
- Low Voltage Directive and Machinery Directive
Please call me, Matthew Mead on 0117 332 8100 or email your CV ASAP to m.mead @ ioassociates.co.uk - if you don't have an up to date CV, that's not a problem, please still get in touch and I'll be happy to discuss further.