12 months +
EDC Specialist, Clinical Application - 12 Month Contract (Possible extension) - Sweden
Role: EDC (Electronic Data Capture) Specialist in Clinical Applications
Contract Length: 12 months (extendable)
Start date: ASAP
Here at iO Associates, we have expanded into Europe and therefore, have plenty of clients across the EU looking for highly skilled contractors to embark upon new projects.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the systems and applications, supporting Drug Development Clinical Trials across multiple therapeutic areas.
You will also be responsible for all technical aspects of building the database, custom functions, and report programming.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Be an expert in the field for escalation, providing problem solving solutions with clinical database technology, capabilities, and functionality
- Design, create and test clinical databases
- Perform peer reviews for studies
- Maintain all study documentation
- Review SOP
Key skills required:
- Experience using J-Review and/or Spotfire and Tibco
- Knowledge of Health Care Standards such as CDISC-SDTM/CDASH
- Knowledge of Medidata Suite
- Experience with clinical dictionaries; MedDRA and WHO
- Must have clinical programming experience
Please note, this role would require you to work on-site.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please submit an application to the link provided and I will get back to you ASAP.
Look forward to receiving your application!