€350.00 - €375.00 per annum
Electrical & Automation Engineer
Up to €375 daily rates
6 month contract with probable extensions
New and exciting opportunity here for an Electrical and Automation Project Specialist to join an elite engineering team, leading innovative on-site projects for the Energy sector.
You will join a dynamic automation division with a forward-thinking work culture, where you will be given the platform make key technical decisions.
In a varied technical challenge, you be tasked with coordinating all aspects of engineering activities from project conceptualisation, to stakeholder management and realisation of projects in electrical automation.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced Electrical Engineer with Automation programming skills.
* Writing functional description / analysis for project equipment and process, maintaining and updating Motor and component list
* Defining safety concept to the automation and electrical part of the project
* Editing of technical procurement specification for equipment when electric, automation, instruments is present
Required candidate profile:
* Electrical & Automation Engineer
* Automation programming (ideally Siemens)
* Experience in Sheets/Metals
* Experience in low voltage electrical fields
* Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Fluent in English
If interested, please respond with your most updated CV ASAP and I will be in touch with further details.