£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical Design Engineer - £50k - Bristol
Role: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: up to £50k (DOE)
iO Associates are working alongside a SPM company based in Bristol. This start-up company are looking for an individual with experience in self-management, and exposure to the lifecycle development of projects.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for the following:
- Producing electrical documentation block diagrams, loop diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams, cable schedules, electrical load schedules
- Able to use electrical CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, E-Plan or similar) to produce design documentation
- Produce specification of electrical equipment and verification and validation
Must have/essential skills
- Familiar with requirements of Low Voltage Directive and Machinery Directive
- Knowledge of Safety Related Control System
- Experience of CE Marking and producing technical documentation for Technical Construction File
- Understanding of motion and controls and software development (motors, drives, encoders, sensors)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below to be considered for this role. If you would like to hear more, contact April Wright on 0117 332 8100.
Look forward to hearing from you!