£35000 - £45000 per annum
We have partnered with a with a business outsourcing consultancy firm to give the opportunity for a HV Electrical Engineer to join Real Estate & Infrastructure team in East Grinstead.
They're a consultancy at the forefront of over 10 industries and, with no plans to slow down their rapid growth, are looking for an electrical engineer with Rail experience to be part of this exciting project.
To be part of this You will be experienced using electrical engineering tools, such as computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment, to carry out responsibilities. They're looking for someone with experience in:
* Power System Reliability Modelling.
* Profile Modelling and assessments.
* AC Protection Studies to achieve protection relay settings
* SCADA RTU configuration works red and green drawings I/O schedules.
What you'll be doing:
* Carrying out service and project related work within agreed upon deadlines and according to the budget.
* Providing asset management with technical support
* Detailed design of HV engineering;
* Design for the integration of new modularised traction substations in 25kV AC supply networks.
In return there are some brilliant perks to working for them:
* A competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000
* 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
* Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme and much more.
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and they'll provide the support you need to do just that. As a result, the scope for progression is limitless.
They are looking to host interviews within the coming weeks so if you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply now.