Up to £44300 per annum + 12.5% Bonus
Electrical Engineering Manager
£44,300 (12.5% Bonus)
Days based Mon - Fri
iO Associates have partnered with a world leading FMCG business in the search for an electrical engineering manager.
As the engineering manager you will be responsible for overseeing all site electrical distribution, control, and PLC systems.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working on all electrical installation and consulting with the project team.
- Implementing the company's electrical standard at the site
- Management of the electrical safety system.
- Building and updating the electrical technical library
- Management and development of system engineers
- Demonstrating specialist knowledge and experience of PLC.
What they want from you:
- At least five years' experience in manufacturing, machine building or software engineering Experience.
- Knowledge in a range of technical systems, such as; IEC 61131, knowledge of InTouch and motion control and bus systems; Profibus and ASI-Bus.
- A track record of managing people, either in a line management or functional support role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and CMMS. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
They are looking to host interviews ASAP so if you are interested apply now.