Up to £0.00 per annum
Would you like to work for a well established Aerospace company with the potential for long term stabilty?
My client are looking for an Electrical Ground Support Equipment Engineer to start as soon as possible.
The role will include specifying EGSE and overseeing procurement as well as day to day support of the electrical test racks used during spacecraft build and test. The job includes validation and routine maintenance as well as configuring, maintaining and administering the computers on the EGSE network.
- Fault finding skills down to board and component level
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic and RF test racks
- Knowledge of interfaces such as Mil-1553, SpaceWire, CAN bus, RS232/422 etc.
- Knowledge of RF test systems
- Design, manufacture and commissioning of test systems
- Willing to support shifts and travel overseas on test campaigns as required
- BPSS will be required
- Inside IR35 (£35-£39 per hour, dependant on experience)
- 6 months minimum
- Onsite - Stevenage
Please email - if you would like to be considered for the role.