€50 - €70 per hour
Are you an experience Electrical/Systems Engineer looking for a new contract position? Would you like to work in the South of Spain for the next 6 months!? If so, continue reading....
My client, a renowned name in the provision of next-generation aircraft is seeking someone to join their team in Spain for a minimum of 6 months (extension of contract is possible). The role will involve contributing to the energy system's architecture, design and delivery including the development of the high power energy storage and distribution elements.
Typically, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Mechanical and electrical design of innovative high voltage energy storage and distribution units with focus on thermal runaway containment, switching and protection at up to 1000 VDC
- Specification of system, subsystem, and component requirements, and detailed design
- Network and component modelling and simulation, especially regarding electrothermal and transient behaviour
- Support of flight testing activities, including analysing data from vehicles and laboratories and drawing conclusions
- Performance of troubleshooting, debugging and root cause analysis on vehicles and laboratories
- Specification of laboratory testing
Therefore, I am seeking candidates that can demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Professional experience in electrical engineering, familiar with vehicle electric powertrains and lithium batteries
- Strong knowledge of standards and good practices in battery design, electrical wiring, printed circuits, EMC, bonding, insulation, and related electrotechnical components and materials
- Skilled in electrical network modelling and analysis
- Skilled in supporting experimental testing of systems and vehicles, including debugging and data analytics
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills are required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In addition, whilst at work you can enjoy free breakfasts and lunches provided by the client.
Interested? Click the link on this advert and apply, I'll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the detals with you.