£30000 - £35000 per annum
Job title: Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (experience dependent)
Are you an Electronic Design Engineer at any level looking for your next career move?
Want to learn and grow with a great organisation in the R&D department of a market leading company in their field? Then read on! This could be the next logical move to grow your career and expand your skillset!
Our clients manufacturing division are looking for a driven Electronic Design Engineer to join the R&D team to create innovative new products to support their professional industry.
Expect to dive into the development cycle from inception to creation, with responsibilities from admin/documentation up to the mechanical design and development - if getting completely stuck in is something you thrive on then this could be the career move for you.
Experience dependant - requested skills include but are not limited to:
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering is essential
- Schematic Design - creating new components
- Working knowledge of oscilloscopes, power supplies, development tools
- Multi-layer PCB creation.
- Demonstratable knowledge of C programming and other common embedded development tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Right to work and remain in the UK
- Electrical engineering (2years preferred)
In return you can expect a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (experience dependent) as well as a great benefits package!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
If this sounds like a bit of you then you know what to do! >>>>>>>>