£27000 - £30000 per annum
Electronics Cell Support Technician
£27k - £30k
iO Associates have partnered up with a manufacturing giant to offer the chance for a electronics cell support technician to join their state-of-the-art facility in Eastbourne on the lovely south coast, only a stone's throw from the beach!
You will be part of the manufacturing team looking to continually improve the manufacturing zones, to deliver zero accidents; zero defects; zero lead time and zero cost growth.
- Act as a second to Manufacturing Engineers on technical matters.
- Investigate and repair line side return failure parts
- Implementation of VTPS and associated improvement activities. Actively seeking, developing, and implementing continuous improvement ideas.
- Implement, improve, and maintain cell manufacturing system layout.
- HNC/HND in engineering (electronics is advantageous). Engineering Degree is desirable.
- Working knowledge of electronics manufacturing process stages and test systems.
- Competent at component level fault finding and repair is advantageous.
- Must be PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office (Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint). SAP is advantageous.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply now!