£45000 - £55000 per annum
Electronics Design Engineer - Bedford - up to £55,000 (DOE)
Looking for a new role, working within a stable company who have been around for over 200 years now??
See below for details.
Position: Electronics Design Engineer (Permanent Position)
Company: Design occupational and environmental monitoring products for health and safety in the workplace
Salary: Competitive (DOE) Ideally looking for someone with 10+ years experience
To be considered for this role, you will need experience in:
- EMC testing
- Working with low power products
- Digital/Analog circuit design
- Experience with Schematic Capture tools such as Altium, Orcad, Cadstar
- Switch mode power supply
- Experience working with sensors would be ideal (microphone, pressure, temperature etc..)
- Experience with Intrinsic safety standards
- Bluetooth, BLE
- Appreciation of Firmware
Please note, due to the urgency of this role they are looking to hold interviews next week, therefore, if you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply or contact April Wright on 0117 332 8100 to find out more.
Look forward to recieving your application!