£35000 - £42000 per annum
Job Title: Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
Electronics Design Engineer looking for your new challenge? If you want a varied role where no two days will be the same, working across the entire production lifecycle then this is the role for you.
iO have partnered with a leading manufacturer and designer of EV charging stations, they are looking for a motivated engineer to get stuck in all the way from development, design and prototyping, through to production readiness whilst keeping costs down.
- Demonstratable experience of managing electrical and electronic subassembly development throughout the whole life-cycle
- Experience with schematics and PCB design
- Version control of design files using Github
- Great communication skills and the ability to manage your own time effectively
- Team worker with an eye for detail and quality
If you're ready to work with the some of the best in their field and be involved with some truly exciting development projects that will help make the world a greener and safer place then get in touch and we can talk!
In return you can expect a competitive salary of £35-£42K (experience dependent) and some lovely benefits including performance related bonus', team building and even a wellbeing allowance.
The working environment for this role will be mostly onsite - perfect for the collaborative multiskilled engineer. This client will move applications for this role through ASAP so apply now or you'll miss your chance!