£45000 - £60000 per annum
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Type: Full time Permanent
If you have ever seen a link like this… htp://bit.ly/2xghmq ... You've probably hesitated or completely avoided it altogether.
Malware is everywhere in this day and age, so this rapidly growing, VC backed start up founded only 6 years ago is developing the future of cyber security solutions for web browsing.
This company's headcount is already over 100 and with a growing client base, they're looking to build out their R&D team.
The need is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to design high-tech, complex circuit boards for innovative, mass produced systems as part of a multi-disciplined team where you will learn from mechanical, hardware, software and FPGA teams.
- Detailed understanding of digital electronics, switch-mode power supplies and high-speed signalling
- Demonstrated experience of designing multilayer circuit boards including complex devices such as FPGAs and System on Chips (SoCs)
- Thorough knowledge of PCB layout principles
- Management of PCB manufacturing with contract electronics manufacturers
- Track record of efficiently debugging and proving new PCB designs
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304.