£32000 - £35000 per annum
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
32K - 35K
iO Associates have partnered up with a manufacturing giant to offer the chance for a manufacturing engineer to join their state-of-the-art facility in Eastbourne on the lovely south coast, only a stone's throw from the beach!
You will be part of the manufacturing team looking to continually improve the manufacturing zones, to deliver zero accidents; zero defects; zero lead time and zero cost growth.
- Supporting the existing products within the cells.
- Supporting to the manufacturing operational team where needed
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and waste prevention and removal
- Engineering Degree
- 2 Years' experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing within an Electronics environment
- Project management experience including implementation of complex and technically challenging projects
- Experience of working within an assembly environment
If you feel you match up to the role and would like to be considered apply now!