Schwandorf in Bayern
€70000 - €90000 per annum
Embedded Electronics Engineer
€70,000 - €90,000 (Negotiable & Depending on Experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting new start-up who are set to modernise the space industry!
Through the development of their superior propulsion technology, they have the potential to make space travel & launch more accessible whilst simultaneously enabling more connectivity world-wide to improve life on earth.
They are now looking for Embedded Electronics Engineers to join the Avionics department, where you will be involved in the:
- Design and development of mixed signal electronic systems, including component selection, schematic capture, and PCB layout design
- Design and layout of power electronics systems such as of SMPS and load switches design of accurate telemetry and analogue circuits
- Evaluation of embedded systems and applications by designing and conducting test programs; debugging existing embedded systems and applying knowledge of power electronics
- Assuring product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Preparing accurate and detailed reports on designs and systems
- Degree in electrical/electronics engineering with experience in the design, development, test, and evaluation of embedded Electronics, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise in PCB schematic capture and board layout (ideally using Altium)
- Solid Power Electronics (100W-10kW, <100V) experience
You will receive a generous salary of €70,000 - €90,000 depending on your relevant experience plus a range of benefits, flexible working hours and regular company events & activities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration.