£40000 - £50000 per annum
Embedded Software Engineer
We are working with a leading manufacturer of audio-visual products for a variety of professional markets including corporate, government, broadcast, education, and healthcare.
Their products have enhanced the user experience for millions of people around the world by creating higher quality imaging, sound, control, and reliability.
They are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work at their Dartford office to assist with their expanding UK operations.
This role will be paying between £40,000 - £50,000 p/a DOE
The ideal candidate will need low-level device driver experience and enjoy doing that type of work.
Skills and experience:
- Experience developing software for embedded systems
- Software development proficiency in C++
- Experience developing device drivers for embedded systems using DMA and interrupt techniques
- Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded systems
- Experience with socket programming
- Knowledge of common bus/interfaces such as USB, SPI, I2C
- Experience debugging embedded products in a lab environment
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 01173 328100