Up to £0.00 per annum
Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Köln region, Germany
iO Associates are partnered with an automotive company engaged in electric vehicles and sustainable mobility systems.
They have recently invested a significant amount into their production plant, and are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who can drive the software development for their vehicle range.
The role involves the creation of specifications for software components, software design and development in embedded C. You will also be involved with simulation & modelling, using Matlab/Simulink, the creation of test specifications for software modules, and software testing using vector tools.
- Several years of professional experience in the embedded / software design in the automotive sector
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable
- Speak English and German to B2 standard.
- Strong application and project experience in C programming
- Professional experience with MATLAB / Simulink
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Ideally with RTOS)
- Experience in Vector tool chains
This is an exciting role with lots of variation in day-to-day activities, which will make full use of your skills. The team you will join is young, dynamic, and motivated to advance eMobilty and offers a quick decision-making process with independent work.
This an active, growing organisation and a great opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer looking to advance their career in the future of transport.
If you would like to hear more, please apply here.