£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Shift Premium
Engineering Team Leader
£43,900 + Shift Premium of 7.6%
4 on 4 off
Are you an experienced engineer looking to take a leadership role? If yes, then this role could be for you.
We have partnered up with a market leading FMCG company who after another successful year are looking for an engineering team leader to join their team. Working closely with the Production Team Leads/Managers you will be taking responsibility for delivering a high-quality engineering service in support of the achievement of operational targets.
- Achieve team Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in respect to equipment performance, reliability, and breakdown & maintenance completion.
- Coach and develop the engineering team regarding safe working practises and the rapid diagnosis and resolution of faults.
- Motivate and manage people activities to meet team performance targets and required Company Standards. Identify development areas relating to skills, behaviours and competencies and implement team development plans.
- Participation in Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing activities including leading short interval control and root cause analysis assessments.
- To be self-motivated and highly driven
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong Engineering Background
- FMCG Experience
- Some line leadership experience (or desire to move into this)
- The ability to form good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others.
- Must be a team player for their area of ownership and the engineering team.
In return you will receive a salarys of £47,200 (Shift Allowance included.) The benefits include 240 hours of holiday, Life assurance x2 pension scheme (3%ER/5î).
They are looking to host interviews ASAP so if you are interested, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today.