€25 - €30 per hour
Contract Engineering Technician
€25 per hour
iO Associates are currently seeking a Contract Technician Engineer for a 6-month initial contract which is likely to be extended due to the nature of the project.
You, the successful Technician Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and maximising the use of CAFM system whilst working within timeframes. You will also be involved in the installation of new plant and equipment.
They are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for the industry and who has come from an engineering background and can stand up from the front and potentially lead a project.
- Experienced electronics technician
* Strong Electronics Testing background
* Software testing background
* Further skills include Troubleshoot, repair, and refurbish industrial electronic equipment (PLC, Servo, Instrumentation, Power Supplies, multimeters, microscopes, oscilloscope)
* EASYEDA, DipTrace, EAGLE, schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards software.
* Intera platform Robotics with custom control software developments, visual basic vb NET, C++, micro-controllers. Navigation, Linux system, IT.
* Strong skills in robotics programming. Strong skills soldering including SMD components. Very good maintenance experience.
* Familiarity with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, other test equipment
My client is looking to interview ASAP, and the position is available immediately.
If interested, please send an up-to-date CV to me, Jack Owen-Jones, using the link below and I'll take you through the details of the work and client.