£250 - £300 per day
Role: EPR Configuration Analyst
Location: South-East England
Rate: £250 - £300 per day
Length: 3 months (initially)
Are you an EPR Configuration Analyst with experience of developing and implementing IT solutions in or for the NHS?
iO Associates are looking for an EPR Configuration Analyst to join a Trust on a 3-month initial contract, hybrid (90% remote) and paying up to £300 a day.
- Experience of working in or with the NHS
- Experience working with and delivering to stakeholders' needs
- Attention to detail and ability to work well in a team
- Experience of implementation and business analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Office and other software packages
- PRINCE II Practitioner qualification (desirable)
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more, please contact me directly with your CV via email: or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/eringregory-io.
EPR Configuration Analyst - EPR - Electronic Patient Record - £300 - 3 months - Hybrid