£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
EPR Implementation Specialist
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you an Implementation Specialist and have experience of working in or with the NHS and have an understanding of the operational procedures within?
iO Associates are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join an award-winning EPR Provider who have recently partnered up with a global leader in Clinical Information Systems who have just launched their new Product to automate workflows in a variety of environments including intensive care, anaesthesia, step-down units and general in-patient beds.
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting within the NHS
- Experience in the delivery of software training, testing and project support
- Experience of working in a project management type role, in a software environment
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Good stakeholder management skills
- PRINCE II qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
If this sounds like yourself apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684