£45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
EPR System Trainer
Permanent - £45,000-55,000 + car allowance
Remote with occasional travel to trusts
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Due to expanding their portfolio, my client is looking for a tech savvy EPR Systems Trainer. To be successful in this role you must be innovative and creative. You will play a pivotal role in enabling them to achieve its strategic aims and goals in relation to the implementation of an Electronic Patient Record. The post holder will be required to deliver training to staff at all levels across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
* To provide advanced training on the EPR system to all levels of staff required for service delivery, there will face to face however webinars and videos will be the main way of training.
* The ability to be able to produce training materials is essential
* The ability to be able to produce e-learning materials is desirable.
* To provide teaching in formal classroom settings and via Webinar/WebEx, as well as offering telephone support and onsite support over dress rehearsal and go live.
* Travel to customer sites across UK & Ireland
* Previous EPR training experience is essential.
* Previous Healthcare experience is essential
* Training experience is essential
If this sounds like the role for you then please send me your CV now.