£45000 - £55000 per annum + car
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with a background hydraulics? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a global manufacturer who have recently opened a new site in Wrexham. They make electromechanical and hydraulic products and have recently bought a new site which will become an assembly site for one of their flagship products.
It's a family run business that has been going for more than 50 years and have established themselves as the 'go-to' manufacturer in their field. Now they need to hire a Factory Operations Manager to help set up and manage the new 80,000 sqft site.
In this role you will be involved in a wide variety of activities including internal procurement, inventory management, production scheduling, building and equipment maintenance, monitoring the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
You will also be involved in recruiting for new factory operatives and other staff as well as motivating them to achieve factory KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Good business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
- Sound knowledge of hydraulics and electromechanical assemblies
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask with a calm methodical nature.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable
In return you will receive a salary of £45,000-£55,000 along with a company pension, company car, Life Assurance and 25 days holiday.
If you meet most of these criteria and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today.