£25000 - £32000 per annum
Field Service Engineer
£25,000 - £32,000 (OTE £50,000 plus with overtime) + Vehicle + Overtime + Pension + Holiday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with fantastic career progression, skill development and a step into the construction plant industry.
On offer is a role with fantastic optional overtime, which will take people from most backgrounds should you be looking for a change in industry.
They're a well established construction plant maintenance company who service and maintain a range of construction plant equipment for various clients nationwide.
In this localised field service position you will initially work in the workshop, then once fully trained you'll move out into a mobile role to cover breakdowns, service and maintenance. Full training will be provided so anyone with a similar background and field service experience will be considered.
All in all, a great chance to change careers or move into a company that will develop you into the best engineer you can be.
- Field service maintenance of plant equipment
- Excellent rate of overtime available
- Training provided
- Can earn well over 50K if willing to work the overtime
- Background in any vehicle industry from automotive to plant to HGV to commercial and more
- Field service experience
- Level 2 engineering qualification minimum
- Living in and around the Bristol area
If you're interested, please apply with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Aja Tuchband at iO Associates on 07746131897.