Up to £0.00 per annum
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineering and Technology Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
iO Associates have partnered with an industry leading global electronics company in their recruitment for a Field Service Engineering and Technology Manager.
You will be responsible for leading a team to deliver requirements for field service operations on a global scale.
Our Client is a market leading developer and manufacturer. Their solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for important and widely used technology such as semiconductors, solar cells and more.
Their products are also used in a wide range of industrial processes - some of which include power, pharmaceutical and in scientific instruments.
This Client is a well-established company with over 4,000 employees globally, meaning the scope for personal and career growth is massive. They also have worldwide state of the art facilities, including in Europe, and North America.
For you, this means there is huge scope for personal career development, as well as helping the business expand further.
To be successful in the role, you must have the following qualities:
- Degree qualification or relevant industry experience (essential).
- Travel flexibility - national and international (essential).
- NPI experience (essential).
- Good communication both written and oral, and ability to foster development and relationships within teams (essential).
- Ability to influence senior levels (essential).
- Experience managing teams (essential), ideally dispersed teams (desirable).
- Awareness of multicultural environments (essential).
- Experience in design and development NPI, working within a specification and budget (essential).
- Knowledgeable about change processes, vacuum and abatement products (essential).
Location: Based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex with flexible home working. Frequent global travel between our Clients' and customer sites.
This excellent new opportunity also comes with a competitive salary and a host of attractive employee benefits including a bonus scheme and more.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please directly apply, or find me on LinkedIn, my name is Jasmine Pow at IO Associates.
I look forward to hearing from you!