Financial Controller | Bristol
Role: Finance Controller
Due to continued growth throughout 2020 we are looking to add to our finance team to support a number of business units in the delivery of a number of complex programmes.
As finance controller you will provide support across a number of in-flight projects as well as providing support across corporate financial duties. It will be an excellent chance for an individual to further their experience in specific project accounting - getting involved in complex subcontract and consulting accounting ensuring budgets and finance are kept in line and on target.
In this varied role you will be involved in;
- Supporting project teams in P&L management
- Accounts payable, invoices and expenses
- Management of outsourced providers financing
- Monthly financial reporting of KPIs comparing actual v forecast budgets
- Working with project teams to ensure project change management and budgeting
- Work closely with corporate finance team to support overall program financials
This role is ideal for an individual that has experience of either project financial controls within defence or someone with a wider experience of financial controls that would be interested in joining a growing defence firm and gaining experience of FC on a large scale delivery.
We're looking for someone with the following skills;
- 3+ years experience within finance
- Experience of Xero and equivalent packages
- A willingness to learn and upskill
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you would like to find out more then please get in touch.