£45000 - £60000 per annum
Job title: Firmware Engineer
Salary: 45-60K + Benefits
If you're the kind of engineer who wants to solve problems and not simply work a role with a cookie-cutter approach to day-to-day work life, this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will be predominantly helping develop new products in accordance with the company's quality management system. iO have partnered with an environmental instrumentation organisation with some incredible growth plans over the next couple of years.
Working closely with firmware and software engineers throughout the full product development lifecycle. Keen to hit the ground running and contribute significantly to the growth and development of the business. This role is based in Coventry but may include travel within the UK and overseas - an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
You will be:
- Designing, developing, and documenting firmware from concept to completion.
- Supporting test engineers
- Ensuring effective timing estimations of firmware requirements and communicating these efficiently
- Applying a professional approach to all activity and customer interaction
- Multiple years of C/C++ dev experience in embedded environments, including debug tools
- Development of firmware under RTOS and lowlevel bare metal development
- Development using communication protocols (serial protocols)
- Clear communication (written and oral)
This role will be completely office based, so it is perfect for the type of candidate that wants to get stuck in and fully involved with all aspects of work life.
As well as working for a growing organisation, you can expect a salary of up-to £60,000 (experience dependant) and a benefits package that is hard to rival.
Benefits (not included to):
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Health cash plan and health insurance
- Cycle2work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- Training & career development
Get in touch for a full job specification.