£40000 - £50000 per annum
Job title: Firmware Engineer - Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
If you are an experienced Embedded Engineer looking for your next exciting role and joining a close knit & collaborative team of engineers appeals to you, this could be the next step for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a market leader in data logging for the utilities and energy industry. Due to a profitable period for the organisation, they are looking to grow their team with a permanent addition that can develop embedded firmware using C for ARM microcontrollers.
Key skills required:
- Embedded C programming and 'bare metal' firmware experience is essential
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers & IAR Embedded Workbench IDE experience
- Wireless IoT protocols over GSM/M1/NB1 using modular cellular modems
- Firmware development and testing on new hardware, interpreting electronic schematics, and using testing equipment (debuggers/oscilloscopes/meters)
- Good understanding of the full product lifecycle methodology & strong problem-solving skills
This is a business-critical role and so the successful candidate will be a key player in the growth and development of the organisation well into the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If this seems like an exciting opportunity for you then reply to this email and we can arrange a chat!