£23000 - £30000 per annum + + Company Benefits.
(First Line) IT Support Engineer needed by established organisation with multiple offices across Oxfordshire.
- PC Literate and good Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of verbal and written communication, and present information clearly and concisely.
- Application Support experience/background.
- Experience with Windows environments.
- DNS & DHCP, Active Directory or Group Policy Experience.
- SaaS & Network Architecture exposure.
- Providing application and endpoint technical support in person, via phone or email.
- Ensure that all requests and incidents are recorded, resolved, or escalated to the appropriate level and managed until completion.
- Monitoring staff feedback to identify incidents/problems and resolving proactively.
- Train new staff on the systems and ensuring that current staff have regular opportunities to update their knowledge.
- Maintain access control logs and ensure timely access and license provisioning/deprovisioning.
How your day will look:
- Monitor the technical support queue and prioritise business-critical or urgent requests.
- To liaise with key contacts from third-parties, other software, and service providers.
- Reacts in a timely, helpful, and professional way to technical challenges as they arise, with an emphasis on staff satisfaction.
- Proactively builds on experiences from meeting those challenges to help shape service improvements, e.g., by highlighting areas where training, systems or documentation could drive improvement.
- To keep up to date with updates, new programmes, and trends to ensure that equipment and software is the most efficient and cost-effective.
- To work closely with HR for all new employees' induction to systems, logins, and email.
- To ensure the access control log is up to date and managing all provisioning/deprovisioning needed.
- Actively participate in quality assurance programmes.
Amazing salary and company benefits!
Virtual interviews can happen immediately!
If you are interested in joining a business with fantastic career progression, first-class training & development, and excellent company culture, please apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.