€85000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Flight Systems Engineer
Up to €90,000 in annual salary
Germany (Starts remote due to Covid)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel!
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience & sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
You will also contribute to the development of subsystems and components and ensure their compliance to safety standard, as well as working directly with modelling, simulation and software development.
You will have a chance in shaping the future of mobility by not only contribute to the development of the Flight Guidance System, but also supporting the certification process in co-ordination with regulatory partners/suppliers.
* B.Eng. / M.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering, System Engineering, Software Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Part 21J approved organisation
* Proven experience in development of the Flight Guidance Systems for Part 25 aircraft (Part 23 is a plus)
* Excellent knowledge of the flight guidance and control laws for Fly-By-Wire systems
* Experience in completing development and certification activities according to ARP4754A, ARP4761.
* Good knowledge of DO-178C / DO-331 / DO-297
* Proven supplier management experience
* Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits (SOI1-SOI4) is a strong plus
* Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
* Fluent English language skills are essential
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so please forward your most recent CV !