£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
MATERIALS, COATING, PRINTING, PACKAGING, METAL, FOOD, CHEMISTRY
Food Coatings Qualification Leader - South Oxfordshire
A new position has just opened up for a Food Coatings Qualification Leader in South Oxfordshire with a company who develop food & drink packaging machinery.
Your role will focus on two core areas; Coating development, screening and qualifications programmes for Food Cans and Metal Closures, and also leading a small team of material scientists to divide the food qualification portfolio into manageable projects to deliver objectives within business expectations.
- Relevant experience in Coating for the Metal packaging industry
- Experience at managing projects and people effectively
- Ability to communicate and listen. Provide guidance and motivation to your immediate team
- Ability to integrate and work well at all levels of the business
- Ability to prioritise workload, to take decisions and to work under pressure
The salary range for this role is up to £45,000 (based on experience), plus a variable bonus between 0-15%, Bupa Private Healthcare, pension scheme and more!
If you feel this opportunity would suit you and you meet the requirements, please get in touch straight away!