£30000 - £40000 per annum
Location: Bristol/ Remote
A leading EdTech company are looking for an enthusiastic Front End Developer to support their organic growing success. They are looking for someone who loves to program, enjoys finding elegant solutions to problems and takes pride in the quality, clarity, reliability and performance of their code. Working closely with their tight knit team of developers, you will be working on improving the company's core products.
We are looking for someone with:
- Care and attention to detail, with a consistent focus on code quality, clarity, reliability and performance
- A desire to understand problems fully and solve them in a sustainable and lasting way
- A desire to continually reduce complexity and minimise unnecessary dependency when opportunities arise
Required Skills / Tech:
- Comfortable using the Linux command line with common GNU coreutils, Git and basic shell scripting
- Strong debugging skills, able to bisect and isolate bugs anywhere in the stack, even outside our code
The company was established in 2007 and have been working incredibly well in this area, establishing a global reach with a high profile and growing customer base as well as established partnerships with global digital publishers.
Having just signed some monster deals with monster clients, this company is going to go from strength to strength over the coming years, so this is a perfect time to get on board and establish yourself within the company.
Interested? Reach out today!