£35000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Holidays, WFH & Flexibility
ROLE: Front-end Software Developer
LOCATION: Aylesbury / Oxford / Remote
This is an opportunity to work with a very exciting start-up as part of a small team of Software Developers. Using modern technologies such as React, you will be working to develop user interfaces at the front-end of their website.
If the below criteria matches up with your skills and experience for this Front-End Software Developer role then apply now.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development - with a focus on Front-End
- Further Front-End capabilities with HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Experience with TDD, Agile practices (Scrum, Lean, Kanban), and GitHub
- Computer Science degree or relevent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
This Full Stack Developer position will allow you take ownership of your work, be proud of what you do and allow you to be explorative in the features you are implementing. You will be able to travel the world and climb the ladder - hard work pays off and this employer looks after its staff.
- Market - leading salary
- Generous pension
- Flexibility and remote working
- Health Care, Dental and Wellbeing cover
- Ongoing learning and development to the highest standard
- Opportunity to own shares in the company
If this advert has ticked all the boxes for you, apply now.
Call Ellie on 0117 332 8100 for more information. e.taylor @ ioassociates.co.uk