£35000 - £38000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Geotechnical Engineer/ Engineering Geologist to join one of the largest and fastest growing providers of integrated professional support services in the UK.
This is a real opportunity working for one of the most ground-breaking companies in the UK. They change lives and provide the foundations for millions of home owners to start their lives. You will be working as part of their Ground Engineering team and will ideally have well-rounded experience and have worked on a wide portfolio of schemes.
You will also address issues of contamination, groundwater treatment and reuse of geo-materials for regeneration projects.
Duties of the role:
* Ground investigation design and implementation.
* Geotechnical design, calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice.
* Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
To be considered for the role you will have experience in the following fields:
* Degree in Related Discipline, Ideally Civil Engineering or Engineering geology
* Experience in the use of routine geotechnical analysis programs such as Slope/W SEEP/W SIGMA/W HoleBASE AutoCAD, Dips.
In return there are some brilliant perks to working for them:
* A competitive salary of £35,000 - £38,000
* 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
* Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme and much more.
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and they'll provide the support you need to do just that. As a result, the scope for progression is limitless.
They are looking to host interviews within the coming weeks so if you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply and I will get in touch.