£60 - £80 per annum
Global Information Security Policy & Standards Manager | £60-80K | Remote/Bristol
We have a great opportunity for a Global Information Security Policy and Standards Manager to join a global Financial Services company. They are looking for the right person to join their Security Governance team that is part of the wider Global Information Security team.
This role will be mostly remote working with the aim of visiting the office once a week for team meetings.
We are looking for someone with experience with:
- Managing global or functional level security policies
- Current knowledge of the ISO/IEC 27000 series of information security standards and other related industry best-practice standards
- Technology and Information Security experience, preferably in the field of maintaining information security policies and standards
- Technical writing
- Risk assessment/management skills
- NIST knowledge is desirable
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and evolve the companies formal documents by understanding global standards
- Keeping up to date with the new regulations and standards and interpreting and articulating the requirements
- Working closely with the technical teams to ensure standards are set and monitored
- Leading on the strategy of maintaining and evolving the companies risk-based Information Security framework
In return you will receive a salary between £60 - 80K and benefits that include 28 days holiday including bank holidays, company share plan, employee discounts and health and well being rewards to name a few.
If you think you meet the above criteria please apply and get in touch ASAP to avoid missing out!