£45000 - £50000 per annum
Role: Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
iO Associates are partnered with a leading manufacturer of audio-visual products, in the recruitment of a Hardware Design Engineer.
This company provides products for a variety of professional markets, including corporate, government, broadcast, education, and healthcare.
Their products have enhanced the user experience for millions of people around the world by creating higher quality imaging, sound, control, and reliability.
We are seeking an experience Hardware Design Engineer to work at their office based locally Kent, to assist with their expanding UK operations.
You, the successful Hardware Design Engineer will work with managers and senior technical staff to develop digital products and their associated designs.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Design board level architecture, design, and implementation, and/or testing of digital analogue hardware for video processing and interfacing products
- Schematic development, PCB layout guidance
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed
Key skills required:
- Experience in high-speed digital design
- Experience in designing embedded products
- Experience interfacing microcontroller, memory, and peripherals
- Strong hardware debugging skills and root-cause failure analysis
- 3+ years experience
- Private health insurance via BUPA
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday (increases with tenure)
To be considered for this permanent position, please apply to the link provided to be considered for this opportunity.
Look forward to receiving your application!