Zürich (Kreis 3)
€70 - €80 per hour
Watch this space!
My client, a specialist in the space industry, is seeking an experienced Hardware Engineer to work at their site in Zurich.
Their teams deliver satellite systems that help to connect and observe our plant and push the boundaries of understanding. Striving to pioneer new technologies every day to help shape the future of space travel.
Interested? Some key information is outlined below:
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: up to 90chf per hour
Your main tasks:
To deliver High Speed Digital Electronics & PCB Designer to strongly contribute to the development of transceiver electronics for a satellite constellation program.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Conceptual design including trade-offs
- PCB design for prototypes and flight hardware following standards like ECSS, MIL and IPC
- Verification of electrical circuits by review, analysis and simulation
- Collaboration in a multidisciplinary team, e.g., for mechanical and thermal aspects
- Electronics board commissioning and testin
- Support of assembly, integration and testing
- Establish and maintain design configurationEstablish technical documentation like design descriptions, analysis (worst-case, parts stress) and test reports
- Liaise with line manager and project core team
Therefore, I am ideally seeking engineers that can demonstrate the following skills and expertise.
- Proven experience with High-Speed digital PCB design (e.g. 10 Gbps and more), from concept design to production phase
- Safety Critical industry experience (space industry is an advantage)
- Proven experience in schematics entry and PCB layout (knowledge of Mentor Graphics Xpedition is required)
- Experience with components in digital electronics: FPGAs, DSPs and CPUs including high-speed transceivers
- Experience with signal and power integrity simulation is an advantage
- Experience with radiation mitigation techniques in electronics design is an advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in both spoken and written English
- Pronounced self-motivation and commitment in connection with a strong sense of responsibility and reliability
- Adequate communication skills
Sound like you? Please apply via the link on this advert and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail!