£25000 - £50000 per annum
Job title: Hardware Engineer - Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Are you a hardware engineer looking for a new challenge?
iO have partnered with an award-winning developer of embedded signal processing and RF modules, and LTE PHY/stack software, for 4G and 5G mobile network and related applications - and they are on the look out for someone just like you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing of hardware for projects that will be undertaken by the organisation - an adaptable personality is required to supplement this new journey and help with the continuous learning on offer.
Main duties and key responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team to design hardware for the company's projects
- Contribute to studies on alternatives and feasibility
- Create test plans and perform hardware verification studies
- Provide hardware assistance to the software team during their development process
- Duties reasonably requested by line manager that are in line with improvement and growth of the organisation
- Signal integrity and PCB design training
- Experience in the engineering sector with embedded hardware focus
- Digital and analog circuit board design
- Knowledge of certain laws and theories: Nyquists, Shannons & transmission line theory.
- EMC testing training
- Design experience with TI or NXP DSPs and Xilinx FPGAs
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly practices
- Presentation skills
If this sounds like something that would excite you and you're ready for a new challenge, then please respond to this email and we can arrange a chat! Interview slots are available for the end of this week for the right candidate.
- More in-depth job specification can be provided upon request.