£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + 5% Annual Bonus
Head of Engineering
£55,000 - £60,000
iO Associates have partnered up with an FMCG company who produce award-winning products and have multiple UK sites. They are looking to solidify their team with a new head of engineering for their site situated just above the Lake District. If you have a passion for providing strategic leadership and direction, then this could be the role for you.
As the Head of Engineering, your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the site engineering function including personnel development and succession planning, equipment reliability, materials & budgets to achieve the site business plan.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with all current legal requirements along with company & site policies.
- Deliver the annual financial budget commitments, including capital expenditure, in line with the latest approved business forecast
- Maximise efficiencies across the site.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement & CMB methodologies
- Managing an annual budget of £1.5 million.
What they want from you:
- A committed leader who has a real passion for Food / FMCG manufacturing
- The ability to engage, coach, mentor and develop the engineering team to reach their full potential
- Significant engineering and project management experience and the ability to utilise cross functional capability when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree, City & Guilds, or HND in the field of process, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior engineering management role
In return you will receive a salary up to £60,000 along with a 5% bonus, company pension and PMI and 26 days holiday.
If you meet most of the criteria and want to work for a company who have a rich heritage, then don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!