£50000 - £80000 per annum + plus benefits
HEAD OF MARKETING - Software/ SAAS & B2B £ DOE
How do you fancy working for a trail blazing start-up with sound financial backing, offering super flexible hybrid-working, focusing on market-leading new technology that's revolutionised digital adoption for huge organisations around the world? They're a small company with a big heart and even bigger growth plans offering an inclusive, nurturing culture, down-to-earth driven people working together to bring a fantastic new product to new clients globally. Sound good?
They already work with the likes of Nissan, Veolia, IKEA plus universities but now they're looking for a new Head of Marketing to work with Sales to drive brand-relevant strategic marketing plans and bring this fantastic Saas product to a whole new wave of exciting customers.
The office is based in North Manchester, easy distance from the tram, plus they have free on-site parking, a funky modern office with canteen and you'll be working with the friendliest most sociable, inclusive bunch of people. Free breakfasts when you're in the office, regular mindfulness and wellbeing sessions plus a varied social calendar to suit all.
The team: - Heading up Marketing you'll join a team of 4
- Work with the business to achieve goals of lead generation and company growth
- Lead the thought leadership and PR strategy to gain share of voice in a developing market
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing plan to include campaigns, events, content, digital, PR and operations
Skills & Experience
- Great communicator who can liaise between internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and commercial
- Proven experience in project budget and time management
- Ability to get the best out of people, managing and mentoring the marketing team to achieve exceptional performance
- Marketing degree / CIM qualification or similar
- >3 years' experience in a senior marketing role within B2B technology/SaaS
- Strong understanding of the B2B software sales process / buying journeys
- Skilled in tracking and reporting against agreed sales and marketing metrics
Get in touch to discuss -