£800 - £900 per day
Head of QA
£800 - £900 a day
Are you the Head of QA and have experience with Release and Environment Management in large and complex IT environments and organizational eco-systems?
iO associates are seeking a Head of QA to join a global organisation where you will provide leadership and strategic direction to a team of QA professionals on a 6-month contract basis intially.
You will work closely with Directors, Heads of Practice, Functional Leads, Software Developers, Strategic Partners and 3rd Party Vendors across the organisation to design, deliver and maintain world class QA services.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation.
- Experience of IT QA, Release and Environment Management in large and complex IT environments and organizational eco-systems
- Ability to influence others and communicate with impact at senior levels across the organization
- Ability to lead the resolution of service-related risks through a range of internal and external resources
- Ability to structure and implement organizational processes, procedures and knowledge retention
- Ability to produce meaningful Senior level reports on status, trends and performance
- Knowledge of industry standard methodologies ISTQB, BDD, TDD, ITIL
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/SAFE/DSDM)
- Experience of Digital applications (Web, E-Commerce, Point of Sale, Identity Management & Content Management)
- Experience of CRM applications (Registration, Data Handling, Customer Support, Regulation, Security, Marketing)
- Experience of ERP applications (SAP/S4 Hana, Finance, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Experience of HCM applications (Workday)
- Experience of Service Now, Advanced Excel, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams, Confluence, Jira.
If this sounds like you, apply now or contact Jennifer on 07958441684