Up to £88967 per annum
One of our brilliant Non-Profit Clients based in the North West of England is looking for a Head of System Development.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in management, previous history in Development as well as Coding to lead the team through change successfully.
The role would be based just outside of Manchester with a Hybrid approach to working, with a couple of days in the office a week. Alongside a market-competitive salary of up to £88,000.
If you have experience of the following,
- Managing IT technical delivery teams in medium to large organisations with customer-facing applications.
- Experience in the development and integration across multiple languages such as SQL, .NET, HTML, Java, XML, C++, C#, PHM, Python and others.
- Leading the technical development across the IT, Infrastructure and
- Experience of implementing CRM Systems.
A bonus would be,
- Experience of working in Social Housing or the Care Sector.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid Working.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Lots of training provided
- Brilliant progression model.
If this would be of interest to you then please get in touch as I would love to speak to you. If you could send me across a copy of your CV that would be brilliant, and we can arrange a call at a later date.