£30000 - £33120 per annum
Are you an up and coming HSE professional with experience in the FMCG sector? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a global FMCG business who are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join the team at their site in Milton Keynes, initially on a fixed term basis for six months.
Working in a stand alone role, you will have a real opportunity to lead the success of the HSE programme on site, using your initiative and experience to influence others and to suggest and implement effective ways of working to achieve the site's HSE agenda. You will be working collaboratively with HSE Advisors and HSE Managers to ensure group consistency in the delivery of the HSE improvement agenda as well as carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and safety audits.
You will also lead the co-ordination of the site Environmental Management System (EMS) and Environmental Permit. Furthermore you will be hands on in supporting managers with incident and accident investigations and sharing best practice regarding HSE legal compliance.
The company is on a big growth phase after securing some new orders for existing products and the introduction of some new products on site too, so it's a exciting time to join the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Up to date knowledge of UK HSE legislation and its practical application
- ???????Operational experience gained within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety
- Evidence of CPD
- Well developed IT skills including Databases, Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Evidence of excellent influencing and relationship building abilities
In return you will receive a pro rata salary of up to £33,120 along with company pension, 25 days holiday plus BH (Pro rata) and their is free onsite parking.
If you meet most of these criteria and you would like to find out more about this role, don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP and apply today.