£30000 - £35000 per annum
Role: HR Advisor
Location: Bristol/At home
Contract Type: Permanent
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for;
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we now require talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
We require a talented HR individual to join us on this exciting journey. You will be working within a close-knit HR team and providing HR advice across all areas of the business.
As HR Advisor, you will be responsible for all day-to-day operational HR tasks for the employee lifecycle with the support of the HR Administrator and working closely with the HR Manager to ensure all escalations and tasks are complete.
Due to this growth we are looking for individuals who have current experience within a HR advisory role and is looking to further both their current skillset and also continue to grow within HR.
We're able to offer further training to enable continuous growth and also offer the opportunity for exposure to the full spectrum of HR tasks and duties as we go from medium to enterprise growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for queries or problems from employees and managers, escalating, resolving, or delegating actions as appropriate.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR Manager with capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Sourcing and/or delivering training and guidance to hiring and line managers for their roles in delivering HR to their teams
- Coordinating the onboarding, induction processes for successful applicants
- Payroll and pension administration (With external payroll provider support)
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees, and other HR team members
What we're looking for:
- HR experience, preferably at advisor level at a defence or aerospace company
Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong influencing skills with multifaceted teams
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Degree or CIPD Level 3/5 (desirable)
What's in it for you;
Elbit UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices either in Bristol, London or home based