£300 - £400 per day
We are looking for a HR/Recruitment Business Partner to join our operations team for an initial 6 Months contract.
The role will see you supporting and coaching the internal team as we continue to go through a period of rapid growth across all areas of the business. You will be responsible for working with managers and leaders from all divisions in both the UK and abroad and working with them to bring about resource planning, organisational design and also bringing in best practice recruitment process.
As well as this you will act as interface to the business' RPO & recruitment partners and be the point of escalation within the business to ensure the ease of recruiting across a number of different disciplines and roles.
The position would be well suited to an individual with resource partnering/recruitment partnering experience that has been involved in ensuring smooth recruitment process and hiring or a HR professional who has been involved in managing and upholding resource plans and process'.
The roles responsibilities will be;
- Resource Planning - Partnering with bid and programme teams to create resource plans for future hiring activity
- Overview the performance of recruitment within the business.
- Act as escalation point
- Talent Management and succession planning
- Strategic recruitment campaign planning
- Manage stakeholder relationships internally
If you're actively looking for your next challenging HR & Recruitment position then please get in touch.