£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Business Support / HR Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
A world leading, cutting edge emergency and safety audio technology manufacturer are on the lookout for an experienced Business Support/HR Manager to join the team.
Not only do their products save lives, they also actively look to manufacture the most carbon efficient products on the market… saving lives AND saving the planet!
This really is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company who provide great working environments, challenging career opportunities as well as personal growth and development.
To be considered, you, the Business Support/HR Manager will have experience providing wide-ranging business support and have been responsible for HR matters across businesses.
Key skills required:
- Experience of working with and supporting senior management in all aspects of business strategy, development and implementation
- Experience of HR business partnering
- Good documentation skills and highly organised
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly document presentation
Benefits to you:
- Private Healthcare
- Death in service
- Group sickness benefit
- A range of family-friendly policies including flexible working
- 31 days annual leave, including bank holidays (rising to 33)
Apply to the link if you are interested, and I will be in contact.
Look forward to receiving your application!