£45.00 - £55.00 per hour
Liquid error: internal
HRIS Systems Specialist
Up to £55 per hour
6 month contract
Remote working job
On the lookout for a key client who are now looking for an Application Specialist in Workday.
We are looking for HRIS Systems Specialist to join the HRIS function. The HRIS team is responsible for driving the digital transformation of workforce processes and services globally by providing innovative solutions and technological capabilities to optimise, to evolve, and to enrich the employee experience.
The role will be focused mainly on tasks such as downstream integration support, help desk support, master data maintenance, business process & system configuration, report support, data loads, and tenant maintenance.
To be the right person for this assignment you need to have:
* At least 5 years of experience from similar projects.
* You also need to have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant technical field (I3/HRIT, Computer Science, Software, Engineering or related technical discipline) or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
* You need experience with Workday or SuccessFactors from either an implementation or as an SME user/configuration specialist and understanding of and experience in HR information systems.
* The role requires experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards) and strong technical experience with XML.
* You also need knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad).
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so please respond with most recent CV and I will be in touch with the specific client details shortly.