£45000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
Are you NEBOSH qualified and experienced in manufacturing environments? Are you looking to be part of a site leadership team? If yes then this role could be for you.
My client is well known in the FMCG world with some well loved brands that dominate their categories. It's an exciting time to join their Carlisle manufacturing site and as a member on the site leadership team, you will be instrumental in the development of the HSE and Security strategy.
In this role you will be implementing central HSES procedures and driving continuous improvement of the site standards and systems. You will also be managing the sites internal audit programmes and supporting the site in managing accident, incident prevention and delivering compliance to all legal, internal and external standards.
Key to this role will your ability to maintain a high level of expertise in HSSE matters and your know-how in driving close out of issues and non-conformance.
To be successful you will need:
- NEBOSH Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma Part 1 or equivalent, TECH SP Membership of IOSH
- Significant experience in a Health & Safety role and in a manufacturing environment and a sound knowledge of Health & Safety Law and its application
- Strong communication skills
- Membership of IOSH or greater (e.g. CMIOSH)
- Diploma in Environmental Management or IEMA Certificate / Diploma, Membership of IEMA
- Degree in relevant Health & Safety or Environmental subject
In return you will receive a salary of £45,000-£47,000 along with a handsome benefits package including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, Life assurance and much more.
If you would like to find out more about this role and you think you tick all the boxes then don't hesitate to get in touch today and apply below.