£40000 - £44310 per annum + bonus
Are you an experienced HSE professional with a background in manufacturing/production? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a global FMCG business in the search for a Site HSE Manager. You have oversight for the HSE improvement agenda with the ultimate aim of driving consistency in all HSE Activities on the site.
In this senior leadership role you will be reporting to the General Manager and you'll have one direct reports, a HSE Advisor based in Milton Keynes who you will manage on an escalation level.
You will support the operations team to the ensure the successful leadership and management of the safety programme. You will be driving the HSE management systems forward by influencing management teams and works hands on with the operations teams to ensure compliance.
The site incorporates the latest technology and is highly automated and has a great safety record, which they are determined to maintain. Safety is their number one priority, so you know you are coming into a high performing business with the right attitude towards HSE.
Working with other HSE site managers and the Senior HSE Manager will be a big part of ensuring group consistency and best practice between sites.
You will also play a big part in yield/waste reduction on site and help to manage the sustainability programme, including the coordination of the EMS and permit documentation and audits schedules.
Furthermore, you will own and manage the plants HSE training programmes, NCs, PPE requirements and waste strategy and support engineering teams with CAPEX projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety as a minimum
- Formal Environmental Qualification
- Experience of working in a busy manufacturing and engineering environment
- 3+ Years experience at HSE Officer/equivalent
- Experience of empowering others to excel in HSE performance
- Experience of designing and implementing HSE initiatives throughout blue and white collar environments
- Up to date knowledge of UK HSE legislation and its practical application
- Evidence of CPD
- Well developed IT skills including Databases, Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Evidence of excellent influencing and relationship building abilities
In return you will receive a salary of up to £44,310 along with 12.5% bonus (dep on achievement of personal/business targets), Healthcare (personal) , X 3 life assurance and a company pension 7% ER/5î.
If you meet most of the criteria and you would like to find out more about this opportunity to join a global company, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!